God's Plan for Sex, Dating, Love
Using humor and personal stories, Mike and Annie introduce middle school, high school, or college students to the virtue of chastity.
- human goodness as sons and daughters of God
- call to self-gift
- unitive and procreative nature of sex
- ways that the culture erodes our understanding of sexuality and the body
- pornography, contraception, dating, marriage
- practical tips for living a life of purity
Drawing from his experience as a Technology Coordinator, young adult, and father, Mike shares:
- the current trends of technology and social media
- highlights the presence and effects of pornography
- apps of particular concern
- how to develop a comprehensive plan for proper use of mobile tech in the family
This talk is for parents.
Why It's Never Worth It
Mike talks about the dangers of pornography using:
- brain science
- personal testimony
- effects on those in the industry
- effects on consumers
- Church teaching
And equips teens with knowledge and resources to overcome an addiction to pornography.
Not Just the Default
Mike and Annie discuss how marriage is a vocation which one is called to not a default vocation. The talk highlights:
- story of Sts. Zelie and Louis Martin
- cultural vs. Catholic marriage
- love as sacrificial and life-giving
- discernment of vocation
Parish talk: $200.00
School-wide talk: $350.00
One day of talks: $500.00
Mileage fees may apply. If cost is prohibitive, please contact us. We are willing to accommodate lower fees to spread the message!